I'm an avid user of twitter and I'm always re-tweeting interesting articles and tutorials on programming and development. I thought this week I'd make a post of some blogs that I've found particularly interesting lately.
Here are in no particular order my favorites posts from this past week.
- ECMAScript 6 destructuring gotcha
- Programming is a Sport
- ECMAScript proposal: function-callable classes
- Remote versus Co-located work
- 10 Questions Developers Should be Asking Themselves
- Making Learning Easy by Design
That's it for now! There is so much great content that gets posted every week I don't have the ability to list them all. I hope this helps!
I've been super busy working on a side project that I will reveal to all soon. After that I'll be back to making some more tutorials!
Image Credit Charlie Llewellin