Powerline makes a really good status bar, for your prompt, tmux, vim and more. I was messing around with this trying to get it working with my Ubuntu installation and I make a quick screencast for anyone that is having troubles like I did.
Check it out below!
- Stack Overflow Article On Setup
- Oh my Zsh
- DejaVuSansMon fonts
- Window-Appearance-Font = DejaVu Sans Mono for Powerline
- Window-Appearance-Font Quality = ClearType
- Window-Translation-Character Set = UTF-8
- TERM=xterm-256color (set inside profile)
Stay tuned for more tutorials! I'm working on one now with Phoenix
Have any questions? Leave a comment below.